Auto Draft

Side note: I love that his laptop can sign in with a Microsoft Account. WICKED FRISE Microsoft has done a great job of family management. I can track and control his screen time and lots of other great features parents s look for without the need for any third-party software.

The problem was when he tried to play Minecraft multiplayer with one of his friends. The multiplayer option was greyed and instead, the message in the above image was displayed “Multiplayer is disabled. “Cause”: Please check your Microsoft Account Settings.

Microsoft blocks the “Join multiplayer gaming” permissions when creating a child Microsoft Account. This is a solution

– Browse to Family Safety portal https://account.microsoft.com/family and login with a family organisers (parents) account.- Towards the bottom click “Manage my family’s Xbox online settings”

– On the left select “Privacy & online safety”- Select the account that can’t play online games- Select “Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety”

– At the bottom of the list of permissions set “Join multiplayer games” to Allow and click Submit

Close and reopen Minecraft. You’re done

Leave a comment Cancel reply

Notify me by e-mail of any followup comments You can also subscribe, but not comment. D